NVQ/Diploma Level 2 Diploma in Barbering - Intermediate Apprenticeship
The Academy is able to offer a Level 2 Diploma for Barbering Apprentices.
This is a day release programme which lasts up to 24 months.
Mandatory Units covered:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp hair
- Cut hair using barbering techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish men’s hair
- Cut facial hair into shape
- Shaving services
VTCT apprentices journey
- Suitable for complete beginners and experienced hairdressers
- Nationally recognised qualifications covering the theory and practical skills of barbering
- Available self- funded or as an apprentice