NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
This course will run over one day per week and lasts for one year.
The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
- Ensure responsibilities for actions
- Promote additional services and products
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Provide facial skin care
- Enhance the appearance of lashes and brows
- Carry out waxing treatments
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure services
- Provide make up services
- Enhance the appearance of the skin using camouflage techniques
To be accepted onto this course you will normally have:
- Minimum of 3 D’s, but C’s or above are preferred
- A VRQ in hair or beauty or other related qualifications
- A strong commitment to working in the industry
You will have to provide stationary equipment and buy a full kit, text book and uniform. Any specialist equipment will be provided by The Academy.
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all nine units need to be completed. You may be asked to bring in clients for practical assessments.
You can progress to a NVQ Level 3 or seek employment in the industry. If you would like more information please contact us on 077432 432362 or email email@example.com