NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
It is based on the beauty therapy National Occupational Standards (NOS) and recognised by the UKs leading professional bodies, BABTAC and FHT.
This course will run for one day a week and lasts for one year.
The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Provide facial skincare treatments
- Enhance the appearance of eye lashes and brows
- Carry out waxing treatments
- Provide make up services
To be accepted onto this course you will normally have:
- Minimum of 3 D’s, but C’s or above are preferred
- A VRQ in hair or beauty or other related qualifications
- A strong commitment to working in the industry
You will have to provide stationery equipment and buy a full kit, text book and uniform. Any specialist equipment will be provided by The Academy.
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all nine units need to be completed. You may be asked to bring in clients for practical assessments.
You can progress to a NVQ Level 3 or seek employment in the industry. If you would like more information please contact us on 07432 432362 or email email@example.com