NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy - Massage Route
This qualification prepares you to work in industry, therefore, assessments require you to work on paying clients in-line with commercial service times. You will be able to join professional associations and gain insurance to work.
- Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies TECH Level – aimed at school 16-18
- Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
- Level 3 Certificate in Stone Massage
- Level 3 Certificate in Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Oils
- Level 3 Anatomical and Physiological knowledge of body systems
- Level 3 certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- Emergency first aid in the workplace level 2
The Academy is able to offer an NVQ in beauty therapy. This course will run for one day a week and lasts for one year.
The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
- Monitor procedures to safety control work operations
- Implement and promote products and services
- Body massage
- Hot stone massage
- Indian head massage
- Electrical facial/optional unit
To be accepted onto this course, you are normally required to have:
- A strong commitment to working in the industry
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy
You will have to provide stationary equipment and buy a full kit, text book and uniform. Any specialist equipment will be provided by The Academy.
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all eight units need to be completed.
You can use the NVQ to progress to a NVQ Level 4 or HND courses including university or seek employment in the industry. If you would like more information please contact us on 077432 432362 or email email@example.com