Hair by Hannah Kenney. Hannah is now specialising in Vintage hair and make-up. Follow Hannah on Facebook.
Hair and Beauty is our passion, we offer the highest standards of training and education: this forms the core value of our brand.
- We offer nationally recognised qualifications
- We teach in small groups lead by experienced assessors and educators.
Our private courses can be customised depending on the units that interest you.
Level 2 diplomas are the most recognised qualifications in the industry; this will help you achieve the level of a junior stylist in a salon. However, most employers will require further training to achieve a level 3 diploma to work as a junior stylist. The course will consist of both theory and practical training.
- Hairdressing text book
- A tool kit
- Uniform to meet the Academy standards
- Registration and certification fees
- Course fees will include products and materials that you will use. Flexible payment options are available for some courses. (options must be agreed before training commences)
- We can help with providing “training clients” but the more clients you can utilise will accelerate your skill development enhancing your progress.
- All Academy services will be reasonably priced.
- All undertaking colour services will need a skin test 24 to 48 hours before the service is performed.
You can use the NVQ to progress to a NVQ Level 4 or HND courses including university or seek employment in the industry. If you would like more information please contact us on 07432 432362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org