VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Barbering
Course Duration: One day a week for 30 weeks
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Cut men's hair to create a variety of looks
- Cut facial hair to create a variety of looks
After completing Level 2, the next step is to continue building your skills to become a more creative barber.
- Suitable for barbers who have completed Level 2 in Barbering
- Experienced barbers wanting a Level 3 qualification
Flexible assessments options for experienced barbers.
Course Fee: £1200 + VTCT registration + Exam Fees
Self-motivated with good organisation skills.
No previous qualifications required, however learners must have a good level of English.
Home study & Level 3 text book required.
Learners will build a portfolio of evidence, Complete practical and theory assessments. Home study required to complete case studies and assignment